Songfight Google+ Community

Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
JonPorobil
Beat It
Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass, lots of VSTs
Recording Method: Cubase 10.5
Submitting as: Jon Eric, Jon Porobil, others
Pronouns: He/Him

Songfight Google+ Community

Post by JonPorobil »

It appears that we're beginning to attract some spammers, or at least people who don't understand Song Fight at all. The three listed moderators for the community are JB, Ken, and Sam (Lunkhead). Could one of you either write up some community guidelines and clear out the irrelevant posts, or else promote me to mod so I can do it?
"Warren Zevon would be proud." -Reve Mosquito

Stages, an album of about dealing with loss, anxiety, and grieving a difficult year, now available on Bandcamp and all streaming platforms! https://jonporobil.bandcamp.com/album/stages
Lunkhead
You're No Good
Instruments: many
Recording Method: cubase/mac/tascam4x4
Submitting as: Berkeley Social Scene, Merisan, Tiny Robots
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Songfight Google+ Community

Post by Lunkhead »

I'll take a look this weekend if I have a chance. I'm not on the G+ much, though, so I don't think I'm a good prospect for a moderator, long term. Adding you as a moderator sounds fine with me. Any thoughts, JB? (Not sure he'll see this, we should ping him on Twitter or something.)
JonPorobil
Beat It
Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass, lots of VSTs
Recording Method: Cubase 10.5
Submitting as: Jon Eric, Jon Porobil, others
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Songfight Google+ Community

Post by JonPorobil »

Sounds good. I'm on G+ several hours a day anyway, so I think I'd be a good candidate. :ugeek:
"Warren Zevon would be proud." -Reve Mosquito

Stages, an album of about dealing with loss, anxiety, and grieving a difficult year, now available on Bandcamp and all streaming platforms! https://jonporobil.bandcamp.com/album/stages