MicahSommer
Push Comes to Shove
Instruments: Voice, accordion, keyboards, guitar, euphonium
Recording Method: StudioOne Artist / AudioBox USB
Submitting as: Micah Sommersmith, All The Robots
Pronouns: they/them or he/him

SpinTunes 22 - March 2 to May 6, 2024

Post by MicahSommer »

Sign-ups are now open for SpinTunes 22, which will run from March 2 to May 6, 2024.

In each of the four rounds of competition, contestants will have nine days to write and record a brand-new song in response to a specific challenge prompt. You'll receive feedback from our judges and get ranked against the other competitors, with the top-ranking entrants moving on to the next round. At the end of the fourth round, one contestant will earn the title of SpinTunes 22 Champion.

Also of note: the 1000th Song Fight will fall during the judging period between SpinTunes rounds, making it especially convenient timing for folks who want to do both!

All the info is at http://spintunes.net, including the following:
I hope you will join us for SpinTunes 22!
"you did a skillful job pulling off the sexy" - RangerDenni
CynicalMonkey
A New Player
Pronouns: He/him

Re: SpinTunes 22 - March 2 to May 6, 2024

Post by CynicalMonkey »

So I can’t sing confidently, play bar chords, use music editing software, read music, understand music theory, rap, make beats or have good taste but I do enjoy writing lyrics based on the prompts. Would anyone like to do 95% of the work for 50% of the credit and form a team???

Jokes aside, if anyone finds quickly turning around lyrics to a theme daunting and wants some help hit me up. Credit optional ;)