Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 35
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher
Pronouns: Dude or GURRRLLLL!
Location: Charlotte, NC ... A big city on its first day at the new job.

Post by Hoblit »

mo wrote:oh, also in case anyone cares, i will never regain full sensation in my finger, which basically means i actually have to look at the fretboard now.

but it doesn't stop the guitaring!
My turn to update. I'm better. Never got the surgery, Doc deemed it too late. (long story, the first doc didn't believe me when I told him my insurance would cover it and I couldn't get another appointment with another doc for a clear month)

Good to hear you can play again alright..despite the loss of sensation in your finger. I'll never be able to play the bass the way I once did due to the lack of motion and coordination from my battle scar, but I am back on the guitar almost like it never happened.

and I can type as fast or faster than I ever have.
Yook
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Instruments: Bass, barely.
Recording Method: Crappy.

Post by Yook »

MO!

YAY!

I am glad to hear that you can guitarify still, even though now you have to actually glance at the fretboard sometimes. I am not using my finger nerves for much, would it be useful for me to donate one?

Also, yes, the fucking Sox are totally Yankee-ing it up, man. It's actually amusing to watch. However, I still find it hard to really hate the fuckers because of two people: Big Papi and Manny. I love those guys. How can I hate a team that has them on it? I can't. That's the sad truth.

Dice-K (as the laymen call him) is nasty! He needs some more run support, though. Not sure he was worth 51mil just to talk to and 52mil to actually sign...but that could just be the Noo Yawker in me who is annoyed the Yanks or Mets didn't get him, first.

Speaking of Mets...yeah, boy! Have you seen our lineup? We're killahs, man. Just hope the pitching is there all year.

Anyway, it is superawesome to see that Morris*ahem*I mean Maurice is still kicking it. Wish you were kicking it in the States, but that's just selfishness talking: I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to hoard the Mo-ness. :)

-Yook

P.S. I'm moving to Noo Yawk soon! Isn't that weird?! Send emails detailing your thoughts on baseball to yook at emc dot com! Or I will destroy you!
anti-m
Ice Cream Man
Submitting as: Anti-m, Jeplexe

Post by anti-m »

Mo! I was just thinking about you! (Because, whilst vanity googling, I stumbled across something you said about me on the old Dumbrella boards of all places... claiming I was the first to dub you "Mo." Surely this is not so.)<BR><BR>I'm very sad to hear your finger will be forever incapacitated...but knowing you, I can't imagine you'll let it be too much of a hindrance.<BR><BR>Huh. Between you and Morgan, I now have TWO friends who are working in the sketchy world of reality TV. In the future we will all either be in reality TV, or working for Google.<BR><BR>Anyhoo, hope yer doin' good in the far east! Lemme know if you come to the left coast any time soon.<BR><BR>-M
wages
Panama
Instruments: Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Recording Method: Zoom h4n, Audacity
Submitting as: Wages

Re: IS MO STILL [CENSORED]?

Post by wages »

GlennCase wrote:He will always be <a href="http://glenncase.songhole.org/content/p ... >[CENSORED] to me.</a>
Um, I guess not. The image no longer works. :(
Wages - Hoglen & Wages - The Affirmative Mention - Gawking Urethras - The EAF - and more
mo
Mean Street
Instruments: guitar, bass, synth
Recording Method: Reaper 4eva
Submitting as: duboce triangle, ellipsis, agony sauce, moody vermin, spite, yaks
Pronouns: he/him

Post by mo »

thank the dear lord. i always hated that picture
Spud
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Bass, Keyboards, eHorn
Submitting as: Octothorpe

Post by Spud »

thank goodness I had a <a href="http://www.songhole.org/mo.jpg">back up</a>.

SPUD
"I only listen to good music. And Octothorpe." - Marcus Kellis
Song Fight! The Rockening
mo
Mean Street
Instruments: guitar, bass, synth
Recording Method: Reaper 4eva
Submitting as: duboce triangle, ellipsis, agony sauce, moody vermin, spite, yaks
Pronouns: he/him

Post by mo »

i'd make empty threats, but instead i'll just eat cookies.

chomp

chomp
wages
Panama
Instruments: Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Recording Method: Zoom h4n, Audacity
Submitting as: Wages

Post by wages »

Spud wrote:thank goodness I had a <a href="http://www.songhole.org/mo.jpg">back up</a>.

SPUD
Spud.... thanks!

Mo... ha, ha!
Wages - Hoglen & Wages - The Affirmative Mention - Gawking Urethras - The EAF - and more