June 21, 2007

Complain about your schedule. Apparently people like that sort of thing.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

fluffy wrote:
Caravan Ray wrote:I rate my stuff A+. Why else would I spend so much time doing it? I really don't give a toss how anyone else grades it anymore.
I rate your stuff A+ too.
I don't give a toss

...err - unless you are actually fair dinkum about that - in which case, thank you very much :D. Of course I give a toss what others think about it. Like Heather - I also listen to my songs all the time, but I realise that I hear my songs differently than how others hear them, in that I hear them in what Kurt Vonnegut would describe as Trafalmadorian time. When I listen to one of my songs - I hear how it was conceived in the past, how it sounds in the present, and how it will sound in the future if I ever get around to re-recording or re-writing it. It's sort of like stereo, but in 4 dimensions. For that reason alone - my music - to me - is infinitely more interesting than anybody elses.
king_arthur wrote: our worship leader has a policy of not doing any "original" music.
That is one of the most inexplicable, and possibly saddest things I have ever heard. Would he have said that to Reverend Marvin V. Frey in 1946?