Look Both Ways Before You Cross (Motor Psycho Reviews)

Discuss upcoming, current, and previous song fights.
Gazelles
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by Gazelles »

I know I didn't do full reviews, but to the best of my recollection my top 5 would very very roughly look something like this:

5. Josh Woodward
4. F Hole Merman
2. R. Mosquito
2. Sonofsupercar
1. Loyalty Day
BIOT
A New Player

Post by BIOT »

joshw wrote: No idea how many I've won. The voting system on here is ridiculously skewed and pointless, so I don't really pay attention.
Wow. Pointless? Congratulations on your win. While sometimes the voting results seem a little odd to me, there are some of us who appreciate a clean production with clear well-written lyrics and a foot tapping beat. Some times the title doesn’t necessarily lead to a song that I would call a keeper, but there is something vividly humorous about running to his “K-car” and I smiled at the bike-o.

The fact that JW is in the mix week after week doesn’t seem skewed or pointless to me, unless of course people like me are the skewers? If so, fire up the grill and call me skewer because I’ll probably skew the vote again next week (maybe) :roll: .

I voted for Josh because I enjoyed the song, LD was #2.
"In me the caresser of life wherever moving, backward as well as forward sluing, To niches aside and junior bending, not a person or object missing, Absorbing all to myself and for this song." W. Whitman