Luke Henley in concert for the first time ever

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
WeaselSlayer
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Guitar, keyboard
Recording Method: Garageband, laptop mic
Submitting as: Luke Henley

Luke Henley in concert for the first time ever

Post by WeaselSlayer »

Under the guise of Slendertooth P. and the Herky Jerks, Luke Henley and his friends will be playing Plush in Tucson, Arizona on the 17th at 7pm! It's going to be hillarious as Luke and his friends have never officially practiced and will be preceded by a bunch of kids from his school. I imagine nobody lives in Tucson, so... just basically letting you know that I'm going to have a very fun tuesday night and does anybody have any recommendations for my first un-rehearsed we're going to do the Fresh Prince of Bel Air rap as a dramatic monologue show?
WeaselSlayer
Ice Cream Man

Post by WeaselSlayer »

Just kidding, I don't even care!
drë
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: guitar
Recording Method: protools
Submitting as: Andre was here at Midnight

Post by drë »

Tucson heh ?
do a Gin blossoms cover song, and you'll kill....
boltoph
Panama
Submitting as: Gert

Post by boltoph »

Luke did you really do the fresh prince rap? Did it horrify and delight, all at once? I hope so. And I hope you're partying like a rock star right now.
WeaselSlayer
Ice Cream Man

Post by WeaselSlayer »

boltoph wrote:Luke did you really do the fresh prince rap? Did it horrify and delight, all at once? I hope so. And I hope you're partying like a rock star right now.
Well, my friend did the rap. As William Shatner. And I played roaming bass to it with my back to the audience. Anyway, the party afterwards was a grilled cheese sandwich and banana milkshake with some friends, but yeah it was a pretty great time.
king_arthur
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: guitar, vocals, bass, BIAB, keyboards (synth anything)
Recording Method: Tascam DP-24SD
Submitting as: King Arthur
Pronouns: he/him

Post by king_arthur »

Hey -

I wasn't able to make it tonight, but do post an announcement if you'll be playing again... Phoenix is only 90 miles away!

Charles
"...one does not write in dactylic hexameter purely by accident..." - poetic designs
boltoph
Panama
Submitting as: Gert

Post by boltoph »

WeaselSlayer wrote:Well, my friend did the rap. As William Shatner. And I played roaming bass to it with my back to the audience. Anyway, the party afterwards was a grilled cheese sandwich and banana milkshake with some friends, but yeah it was a pretty great time.
the Roaming Bass with back to the audience! grilled cheese and a banana milkshake! (are you serious or is that a pun on...um...something else? Either, way, that rocks) A great time, that's all I wanted to hear, makes me damn happy to hear that. I wish I could've been there.