May 20, 2007

Complain about your schedule. Apparently people like that sort of thing.
Heather. Redmon.
Mean Street
Instruments: Vox
Submitting as: The Hell Yeahs
Pronouns: She/her

May 20, 2007

Post by Heather. Redmon. »

Hello, just got up at noon. :) Last night Phil and I stayed up until 5 am working on that map thing that I started yesterday. When It's done, I will post it in the roll call... but I might wait until tomorrow since it's always so dead around here on the weekend.

Today I need to go grocery shopping and do the laundry.

My friend Krissy is in town this weekend. She moved back to Ohio a few months ago, but she's getting her master's degree at some sort of part online and part in person type of program that requires her to attend once a month. The last few times she was here she wasn't able to see me for one reason or other. But today we're supposed to do something after like 5pm.

I haven't actually talked to her about it, just email and text messages. I'm going to call her and suggest that we go back to the Muddy Pig for a pint or something. Our friend Katie is supposed to go out with us too. For some reason I have a feeling this isn't gonna work out. :?
jack wrote:heather is the hardest working mom on songfight (in addition to being arguably the rockinist chick....).
Listen to our music!
Heather. Redmon.
Mean Street
Instruments: Vox
Submitting as: The Hell Yeahs
Pronouns: She/her

Post by Heather. Redmon. »

Update: I just talked to Krissy and The Muddy Pig is where it's at. I left a message for Katie. We'll see.
jack wrote:heather is the hardest working mom on songfight (in addition to being arguably the rockinist chick....).
Listen to our music!
jimtyrrell
Mr. Beast
Instruments: Guitar/bass/keys
Recording Method: Various. Mostly Garageband these days, actually.
Submitting as: Jim Tyrrell

Post by jimtyrrell »

Today has been mostly:

1) Trying to catch up on sleep, as last night's show was a late one;
2) Getting stuff together for the Memorial Day yard sale; and
3) Playing video games.

Notably absent so far:
4) Working on the next Nur Ein (provided I am fortunate enough to advance).
Niveous
Beat It
Instruments: vocals, songwriting, guitar
Submitting as: Lucky Witch and the Righteous Ghost
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Niveous »

Today has included:

1- Watching patiently for the score that will finalize the closest Nur Ein round ever.

2- Going to a Street Fair with the kinderlings. Quite disappointing. But it was funny when we stopped by Aurora's job and she tried to put them in an oven. :)

3- Worrying about one of our guinea pigs who may have a heart issue.

4- Winning in Monopoly Junior. All your lemonade stand are belong to us.
"I'd like to see 1984 redubbed with this in the soundtrack."- Furrypedro.
NUR EIN!
X-Tokyo
Lucky Witch and the Righteous Ghost
sausage boy
bono
bono
Instruments: Bass, Vocals, Terrible drum machine, even worse harmonica
Recording Method: Creative Recorder, ModPlug Tracker and Audacity

Post by sausage boy »

it was legs' fathers 50th over the weekend, so i got blind drunk and fell into a pot plant. You know, as you do.

Spent the sunday backing up work files from my mac and transfering them to my 'new' mac. That weekend was off tha hooook.

So the train was late today. I mean, really fucking late. I got to the station I disembark at about 30 minutes late. Compound that with the fact that its raining so thick and fast that I have to fucking swim through the air to get anywhere, its shaping up to be a great day.