Tsunami Conspiracy Theories

Go ahead, get it off your chest.
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Tsunami Conspiracy Theories

Post by jack »

so i was watching the news last night and they were talking about a bunch of TV stations in the middle east (like in syria) are reporting that the tsunami may have been triggered by nuclear weapon testing in the indian ocean by the US or Israel. I mean, here is a natural disaster of massive epic proportions that has more or less united and rallied the world around a humanitarian effort for a change instead of beating each other up and these people are trying to create a more divisive situation than already exists. their hate has made them blind to reality in so many ways. it's truly pathetic that instead of empathy for the nations affected, we get accusations.
Last edited by jack on Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!
Phil. Redmon.
Mean Street
Instruments: guitars
Recording Method: Reaper
Submitting as: Abominominous, The Hell Yeahs, Spy Vs. Pie

Post by Phil. Redmon. »

c hack
Panama

Post by c hack »

Fuckers.

We should bomb them.

Phil. Redmon. wrote:Image
Is that S&M Namor?
<a href="http://www.c-hack.com">c-hack.com</a> | <a href="http://www.rootrecords.org">rootrecords.org</a>
Leaf
Jump
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
Recording Method: Cubase
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

Namor's a mean mutha.

I believe Phil is not at liberty to voice his concerns, but the imagery is clear: Namor done it.

Or Aquaman on a bad hair day.

I agree Jack, that's fucking lame. Not in the defense of those people, but propoganda is a big part of war, and war isn't nice, so I wouldn't expect your enemy to be all like "oh, hey, you killed my brother, but cool move on the relief money....". It sucks, but you guys are at war... plus, wouldn't it have made more sense to do this in the mediterranian or the red sea or something? Why wipe out (even by accident) southeast asia??

My cynical side wonders if you are just hearing American propoganda though.. let's make our enemies look like REAL assholes...

uh. Yeah.
Phil. Redmon.
Mean Street
Instruments: guitars
Recording Method: Reaper
Submitting as: Abominominous, The Hell Yeahs, Spy Vs. Pie

Post by Phil. Redmon. »

It's "Supervillain Team-Up" era Namor.
Leaf
Jump
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

Phil. Redmon. wrote:It's "Supervillain Team-Up" era Namor.

I always thought Namor was a "good guy".
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher
Pronouns: Dude or GURRRLLLL!
Location: Charlotte, NC ... A big city on its first day at the new job.

Post by Hoblit »

ha, no way man...no way ...but...that isn't a bad idea..hmm

Someone make sure the current administration doesn't see this please.

<font size="1">For those of you in the dark, this is called h-u-m-o-r, humor...even if it's not very good humor</font>
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher

Post by Hoblit »

Leaf wrote: My cynical side wonders if you are just hearing American propoganda though.. let's make our enemies look like REAL assholes...

uh. Yeah.
OR, maybe it's the enemy trying to make it look like american propganda so we look like REAL a-holes

did ya think of that ? well, did ya?
Leaf
Jump

Post by Leaf »

No. Or Maybe!!! Maybe, it's a troll... ha, just kidding... not very nice. Yeah, joking about the plight of those in this disaster is pretty poor taste, true.

There is absolutely nothing funny about it. People suggesting that Americans would do this... that's funny. Funny as is in totally sad funny. Of course, these are the same people who cut off people's heads after inflicting them with week's of captivity, so why expect anything otherwise? War is an awful awful thing. For the record, I've never been against a war on terrorism. Sept 11th affected every human on the planet... and the people who are responsible are some of the most rephrensiable (sp!) people on the planet... but with a John Kerry spin here, that doesn't mean that it's some kind of polarity where by "they" are all wrong and "we" are all right...

Namor.
c hack
Panama

Post by c hack »

Hoblit wrote:
Leaf wrote: My cynical side wonders if you are just hearing American propoganda though.. let's make our enemies look like REAL assholes...

uh. Yeah.
OR, maybe it's the enemy trying to make it look like american propganda so we look like REAL a-holes

Do you have an immunity to iocaine powder?
<a href="http://www.c-hack.com">c-hack.com</a> | <a href="http://www.rootrecords.org">rootrecords.org</a>
Leaf
Jump

Post by Leaf »

No, but he does have six fingers...

That was a bloody fantastic movie by the way...
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher

Post by Hoblit »

c hack wrote:
Hoblit wrote:

uh. Yeah.

Do you have an immunity to iocaine powder?
well, not originally...I spent the last few years building an....

<font size="1">I have a lot of very fond memories tied to that movie...excellent film...good times</font>
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

The Big Issue magazine that came out just before Christmas had a rather unfortunate cover illustration

Don't know if you have The Big Issue in the States, though I believe the Poms would know it. It's a mag sold by homeless people and the unemployed to help them make money for themselves.

The beach/wave theme is very common - probably cliched - for 'Summer Editions' of Australian publications. Took on a bit of a new meaning this year though. Feel a bit sorry for the poor bastards on the streets of Brisbane tring to sell a magazine at the moment with this cover:

Sober
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Mandolin, hammond, dobro, banjo
Recording Method: Pro Tools
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Sober »

"That's SEA-MAN"
🤠
stawarz
A New Player

Post by stawarz »

Leaf wrote:Namor's a mean mutha.
Lol. I hear that. Do you rap leaf? Ha...
Last edited by stawarz on Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"O, musicians, because my heart itself plays 'My heart is full of woe:' O, play me some merry dump, to comfort me." - William Shakespeare
thehipcola
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: The things what make sounds.
Recording Method: LA610mk2 into UAD Apollo 8p into Cubase/LUNA/Reaper/Ableton/Reason/Maschine
Submitting as: thehipcolaredcargertFlamingTigershotpounderOGLawnDartsFussyBritchesGapingMaw

Post by thehipcola »

Leaf IS rap.
Eric Y.
Ice Cream Man

Post by Eric Y. »

SHUT THE FUCK UP
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Post by jack »

dude, you preachin the hate is no better than him being a noob. practice what you preach. and try to avoid responding... :wink:
Hi!
Eric Y.
Ice Cream Man

Post by Eric Y. »

{this is a collect call for kettle, from pot. please accept the following question, yes or no. will you accept the charges for this call?}
Leaf
Jump

Post by Leaf »

stawarz wrote:
Leaf wrote:Namor's a mean mutha.
yo i hea that. u rap leaf?

I've been know to embarass myself.

Actually, (hint, hint) I do happen to have a collection of material available herest upon the webest, just click on the archives link... and the answer will be clear.

I've been known too.
stawarz
A New Player

Post by stawarz »

tviyh wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP
Ok. Sorry. Fine.
"O, musicians, because my heart itself plays 'My heart is full of woe:' O, play me some merry dump, to comfort me." - William Shakespeare
tonetripper
Mean Street
Instruments: Bass, Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Sitar, Theremin, Lap Steel, Djembe
Recording Method: Cubase 6, Live 7, Reason 5, UAD 2, MOTU Ultralite, Mackie 1620i onyx
Submitting as: tonetripper, redcar, gert, draft and others

Post by tonetripper »

The ironic thing about you posting up this thread Jack is that when the disaster struck that is all I thought it would have been. Except that in my conspiracy theory it was a nuclear submarine gambit whereas some sub that was bought by Al Qaeda was bombed by a US sub and that caused the fissure in the ocean. My world is full of these kind of theories....... wait...... is that that guy outside my house with the van again...... I got to go...........