New Pumpkin Buzzard and Jute Gyte albums

Discuss the many little competitions/projects that spring up amongst the Song Fight community.
jute gyte
Mean Street

New Pumpkin Buzzard and Jute Gyte albums

Post by jute gyte »

So here's some new stuff from Jeshimoth! There's new PB and Jute Gyte as well as some other charming material. You can hear samples by following the links. It's all up on iTunes and many other digital download sites, too. Prices include shipping worldwide. Please give us all your money.

Jute Gyte - Old Ways
"A bipedal humanoid rat releases a sandpaper-throated screech as most of its internal organs exit through a huge hole in its furry back. Large and small intestines launch forth in whip-like arcs, briefly straightening into perfectly even ropy lines. A massive snail-demon explodes into fragments of confetti: red, green, blue." Bizarre experimental raw black metal with synths, mandolin, and ugly industrial noise. Extremely harsh production and sound design. Cold angular riffing, strange effects processing, and broken, mournful structures. Lyrics detailing surreal warfare and death in haiku-like fragments. Packaged in a DVD case with full-color insert and pro-pressed full color CDr. $10.

Pumpkin Buzzard - Potborski Zastavka
Irreparably damaged psychedelic metal and nightmarish folk music with mandolin, bells, lap harp, recorder, synths, and three vocalists. Sounds like people who have never heard music playing Black Sabbath covers with detuned instruments through broken amps. Packaged in a DVD case with full-color insert and pro-pressed full color CDr. $10.

Testikill - Satanic Mutant Commandoes
Satanic Mutant Kommandoes is a blackened death grind noise doom ambient cesspool. Mutated Satan-worshipping crab-beasts wage war against pathetic Christian scum to the sound of lambs being raped by black tentacles somewhere in the endless black void of space. Anti-music to annihilate the bastard Christ. Packaged in a DVD case with full-color insert and pro-pressed full color CDr. $10.

Women in Tragedy - Mono Portrait
Emotional and melodic industrial/noise. Exotic and downbeat tonal structures awash in crunching rhythm and feedback drift. Seriously powerful stuff. Full-color insert. Limited to 50 copies. $5.

Night Troll/Tremor of the Black Manx - Circle of Witches/Armor
Night Troll sound like Ildjarn but with pitch-shifted brutal death vocals, massive and inept breakdowns, and absurd soloing. Tremor of the Black Manx = dodecaphonic aleatoric experimental cybergrind/death/doom/prog/glitch/noise. Disgusting and soul-destroying. Limited to 50 copies. Dual full-color inserts. $5.

Also available from the Jeshimoth catalog:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I believe the common character of the universe is not harmony, but hostility, chaos and murder." - Werner Herzog
jute gyte
Niveous
Beat It
Instruments: vocals, songwriting, guitar
Submitting as: Lucky Witch and the Righteous Ghost
Pronouns: He/him

Re: New Pumpkin Buzzard and Jute Gyte albums

Post by Niveous »

Hell yeah!
"I'd like to see 1984 redubbed with this in the soundtrack."- Furrypedro.
NUR EIN!
X-Tokyo
Lucky Witch and the Righteous Ghost
Eric Y.
Ice Cream Man

Post by Eric Y. »

Awesome. I've been looking forward to Potborski Zastavka for like two years.
Even awesomer is the news that Everybody's Unconscious is being released soon... I'd been holding off picking up my copy of Mantis Antler until I could get both of those at the same time. Best news I've heard all week.
jute gyte
Mean Street

Post by jute gyte »

Glad to hear it! Everybody's Unconscious should have been released sooner, but we ran into some printing issues in addition to our usual no-money issues. It shouldn't be much longer. When you get MA and EU, you could reverse EU's tracklist and listen to it followed by MA for the ultimate 2.5-hour accelerando from 10 bpm to 300 bpm.
"I believe the common character of the universe is not harmony, but hostility, chaos and murder." - Werner Herzog
jute gyte