The HATE Noise - 2-Disc 'Okay Of' Collection for Download

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
The HATE Noise
A New Player
Submitting as: The HATE Noise

The HATE Noise - 2-Disc 'Okay Of' Collection for Download

Post by The HATE Noise »

Title: 'Beaten to Death During Interrogation: An 'Okay Of' The HATE Noise 2003-2010'

Description: A 2-disc collection of the 'best moments' in HATE Noise history. The songs vary in style, instrumentation, recording quality, recording equipment, and pretty much everything else. Pretty much every song I've composed for Songfight is on this compilation, but there's 44 tracks in all, and I've only done about 5-6(?) so far here...so you do the math...

Payment: I'm taking payments thru PayPal, to the e-mail address eli.f.kroes@wmich.edu. However, you can download the album first and decide how much it's worth. If ya don't like it and don't think it's even worth a buck, then just delete the album and don't send me anything! Obviously, this leaves a lot of room for interpretation, but I'm just trusting that my album will blow a few heads.

Link: Megaupload, since it's 17 mb larger than Mediafire will allow with a free account:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXUP8P2N

Track List: It's contained within the .zip file, but just in case you want to check it before-hand to know I'm not bullshitting (although I don't see why I would be, but I guess it's conceivable.)

Disc 1

1. Wolvez Introduction
2. Funeral Girl (Original Version)
3. The Middle Part
4. Coma Nova
5. Hello, My Old Heart
6. The Sticks
7. Sea of Pain
8. Western-Style Gun
9. Brown Eyed Girl
10. Hard Landing
11. Nearly Incest (New Version)
12. The Pink Slip
13. Hardly a Moment
14. Fireflies
15. Tylenol
16. Jetpack Guys
17. Otherworld Singin'
18. We Do All the Style
19. Soy Cansado (Remix)
20. Cars and Spaceships
21. Accident
22. Black Socks

Disc 2

1. Hurting the Pancreas
2. User is Okay
3. Alarm System
4. Peace is Rest
5. She's a Smoker (New Version)
6. Wildlife Preserve
7. Political Song for George Forman to Sing
8. When Did You Know?
9. The Phone Song
10. The Rumor Lives Strong
11. Syrup
12. Apricot Guys
13. Lint Trap
14. Copyright Infringement
15. Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun
16. Trapeze Artist Sendoff
17. Pirate Sails in the Funset
18. Freelance Son and Dads
19. Hair Farmer
20. Dropout Boogie
21. Shut Your Fucking Mouth
22. Thinkin' About You, Girl

NOTE: 'Shut Your Fucking Mouth' is actually what I will be submitting for the 'You Believed it Yourself' fight this week. To clarify, I started working on this as soon as the fight title was posted, while simultaneously trying to finish up this compilation. I knew I wanted to put another track on the compilation, so I made up a title before actually recording the song. Then, I forgot to change it in the .zip file of the album, and I don't feel like uploading it again. Just don't want anybody to think I'm cheating. I literally finished creating this compilation an hour ago.
The HATE Noise
A New Player
Submitting as: The HATE Noise

Re: The HATE Noise - 2-Disc 'Okay Of' Collection for Download

Post by The HATE Noise »

...thanks to SongFight user jast, I now have a much better direct-file link for you to use, if you want to download this album.

http://sharedstash.eu/the-hate-noise--b ... gation.zip
Manhattan Glutton
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Angst
Recording Method: REAPER

Re: The HATE Noise - 2-Disc 'Okay Of' Collection for Download

Post by Manhattan Glutton »

Good stuff. I'm impressed by the quality and quantity of songs you make. You're like a song-making robot, in a good way.
If I had a dollar for every one of my songs j$ has called a 90s pastiche, I'd have $1 for every song I've written.

Nur Ein Archives | The New Ugly Podcast