Mostess is in a musical

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
Mostess
Panama
Instruments: Vocal, guitar, keyboard, clarinet
Recording Method: Ardour 5, JACK, Ubuntu
Submitting as: Hostess Mostess
Pronouns: He/him

Mostess is in a musical

Post by Mostess »

If you're in the greater Detroit area this late July/early August, come see Mostess play Ladslav Sipos in an outdoor production of "She Loves Me!"
"We don’t write songs about our own largely dull lives. We mostly rely on the time-tested gimmick of making shit up."
-John Linnell
nyjm
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: acoustic guitar, electric guitar, synth, various MIDI instruments
Recording Method: Reaper, Line 6 POD, GLS Audio 57 and 58
Submitting as: noah mclaughlin, Ford's Theater Disaster, Juliet's Happy Dagger

Re: Mostess is in a musical

Post by nyjm »

Very cool! Break a leg!
"You sound like the ghost of David Bowie." - SchlimminyCricket | it was a pleasure to burn | my website | Juliet's Happy Dagger
Mostess
Panama
Instruments: Vocal, guitar, keyboard, clarinet
Recording Method: Ardour 5, JACK, Ubuntu
Submitting as: Hostess Mostess
Pronouns: He/him

Re: Mostess is in a musical

Post by Mostess »

Just to bump this up in case anyone is in the Ann Arbor area next week. The show is going great and is a light, witty, sweet way to spend an evening: outdoors in a pretty park with a colorful, catchy musical going on live in a newly refurbished art deco bandshell. For $10 a ticket. 3 more nights: Thursday, Friday, Saturday next week. Getcher tickets!

And to atone (somewhat) for the shameless plug, here's me turning a wistful waltz sung by the leading lady of the show into a Manilow-style ballad.
"We don’t write songs about our own largely dull lives. We mostly rely on the time-tested gimmick of making shit up."
-John Linnell