Studio photos!

Links and other hanky panky that doesn't have to do with anything in particular.
Sober
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Mandolin, hammond, dobro, banjo
Recording Method: Pro Tools
Pronouns: he/him

Studio photos!

Post by Sober »

Post shots of your studio, still-life or in action. This is pre-production with National Park Radio out of Arkansas. Very cool Old Crow Medicine Show/Mumford & Sons vibe. Looking forward to working with these guys more.

Image(huge version)
🤠
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Re: Studio photos!

Post by fluffy »

A repeat of this here DRC post:
fluffy wrote:Share pictures of your setup.

I'll start. My big weekend project for the last few weeks has been finally getting rid of a bunch of clutter and replacing the furniture I've been simply putting up with, with furniture that actually fits my space and its purpose. I did my bedroom first, then the dining room, and finally finished the studio on Saturday.

I finally have things organized well enough that you wouldn't know I have a couple dozen instruments around (although I invite you to play "Where's Waldo" and count the number that actually are visible in the image - I count 2224 (EDIT: noticed two that I overlooked before) although some of them are only visible in the sense that they contribute pixels but aren't necessarily discernible or recognizable as what they are).

Anyway now I really have no excuse to not work on music.
Sober
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Mandolin, hammond, dobro, banjo
Recording Method: Pro Tools
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Studio photos!

Post by Sober »

I dig it. Love the cat-grooming glove. My cat hates any items specifically made to groom him. He does, however, like to put his whole fucking arm into your drink if you set it down for 5 seconds.
🤠