Odds That....

Links and other hanky panky that doesn't have to do with anything in particular.
Leaf
Jump
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
Recording Method: Cubase
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

Time for un update Bro.

I like to check out songfighters websites...but c'mon!! Update already!!!
thehipcola
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: The things what make sounds.
Recording Method: LA610mk2 into UAD Apollo 8p into Cubase/LUNA/Reaper/Ableton/Reason/Maschine
Submitting as: thehipcolaredcargertFlamingTigershotpounderOGLawnDartsFussyBritchesGapingMaw

Post by thehipcola »

that's all nice and everything leaf, but where are the odds? C'mon, a master poster like you otta be able to keep on topic...

Odds are that until I get better skilled at making webpages that don't supersuck, it won't get updated.

Thanks for reminding me to put it out of its misery...or at least find a nice template to use. :!: :!: :!:

[edit] actually, serious thanks. temporary update is DONE. it's still lame, but not 6 months old lame. :)
Last edited by thehipcola on Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leaf
Jump
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
Recording Method: Cubase
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

...uh the odds were that this thread would get off topic dude....sheesh, keep up with da times.

ODDS that I will finish reading this manual today: 0%

ODDS that I will use all the new special features like "call duration timer" and "voice call deny" to impress and/or irritate co-workers: 93%.

ODDS that even after odds are properly explained posters will continue to fabricate odds: 73.7 %.

ODDSs that I will watch re-runs of hockey games in which I already know the result, but I'll cheer and yell at the tv anyway because I'm jonesing for some hockey action: 100%
thehipcola
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: The things what make sounds.
Recording Method: LA610mk2 into UAD Apollo 8p into Cubase/LUNA/Reaper/Ableton/Reason/Maschine
Submitting as: thehipcolaredcargertFlamingTigershotpounderOGLawnDartsFussyBritchesGapingMaw

Post by thehipcola »

odds are that with the high volume of posting you are doing, it'd be you to pull it off topic....

:)
JonPorobil
Beat It
Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass, lots of VSTs
Recording Method: Cubase 10.5
Submitting as: Jon Eric, Jon Porobil, others
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by JonPorobil »

Odds that a given poster will feel the topic is one worth sticking to anyway: 68% and shrinking.
"Warren Zevon would be proud." -Reve Mosquito

Stages, an album of about dealing with loss, anxiety, and grieving a difficult year, now available on Bandcamp and all streaming platforms! https://jonporobil.bandcamp.com/album/stages