It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Blab about the Boob Tube.
Calfborg
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Post by Calfborg »

This is one of FX's new comedies. I watched the premiere twice last week ("The Gang Gets Racist") and thought it was pretty funny. Hopefully they can keep it up. Starved, the other new FX comedy, I didn't like much at all. Thursday 10pm eastern.
"Technology is like living with the eyes of a shark. A shark's eyes have no life in them." - Gary Busey
Calfborg | Jeshimoth
mkilly
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: guitar

Post by mkilly »

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

It's probably not as high a caliber as Arrested Development, but it is really really hilarious. It makes Boondocks look like the Family Circus. They swear a lot, too! I love all the cast, esp. Danny DeVito in the new season. Anyway it's great, y'all should give it a whirl (in different episodes, people try to have sex with each other's mothers, get addicted to crack, try to get on welfare, etc... it's insane how far they go).
"It is really true what philosophy tells us, that life must be understood backwards. But with this, one forgets the second proposition, that it must be lived forwards." Søren Kierkegaard
raisedbywolves
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by raisedbywolves »

It's not always sunny here. They should have called it "It Always Smells Like Piss in Philadelphia."
Aren't you the guy that hit me in the eye?