Lonbobby
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Instruments: Guitar, Keyboard
Recording Method: Logic Express 9
Submitting as: Lonbobby

Six Feet Under Finale

Post by Lonbobby »

--Spoiler--

Amazing. It was admittedly an uncharacteristically optimistic episode with all of the characters facing their demons. Along those lines, did you notice the show started with a birth as opposed to a death and also stayed on white at the end as opposed to fading to black? This was a troubling and disturbing five years for the Fischer's since the death of the patriarch and it was unbelievably satisfying to see all of them live long, fulfilling lives (except of course Nate, who has always been troubled with idealism and died in the most idealistic circumstances possible, being hopeful of a new love before reality comes crashing in). Inevitably, though, in true Six Feet Under fashion, everyone dies. The last five minutes were the best five minutes I've ever seen on TV...or in a movie for that matter. I was blown away.

What do you guys think?
king_arthur
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: guitar, vocals, bass, BIAB, keyboards (synth anything)
Recording Method: Tascam DP-24SD
Submitting as: King Arthur
Pronouns: he/him

Post by king_arthur »

Yeah, I was really blown away, especially by the ending.

I haven't been a huge fan of the show... a little TOO dysfunctional for me at times. But the finale, especially the last fifteen minutes, was amazing.

Charles (KA)
"...one does not write in dactylic hexameter purely by accident..." - poetic designs